Language: english
Author: S. V. Antonenko
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Far Eastern State Technical University
ISBN: 978-5-7596-0745-8
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 126
Description: Basic information about ship propulsion is provided. A brief historic review of the development of propulsors and the science about them is provided. Ship propellers, methods of their modelling and practical calculationsare considered. Information is provided on the interacton between the propeller,hull, rudder, main power plant, cavitation of propellers and ways to improve their efficiency. Controllable pitch propellers, water jet and vane propellers are reported. The elements of the vortex theory of the propeller, testing the propulsion of the built ship are considered. At the end of each chapter, questions are given for self-assessment.
Additional info: Machine-translated from russian to english for the benefit of the english-speaking members of the forum.

Contents

Screenshots

Ship Propellers - S.V.Antonenko.pdf

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Shipbuilding Technology - Welding of Ship Structures - V. N. Morozov [2011, PDF]
Identification of Damage to the Elements of Ship Boiler Plants - N. I, Denisenko, I. I. Kostylev…
Shipbuilding Technology - V. L. Aleksandrov [2003, PDF]
Marine Boiler Units - V. I. Enin [1993, PDF]
Ship Boiler Plants - V. I. Enin, I. I. Kotylev [1993, PDF]
Fuel Equipment for Marine Diesel - I. V. Voznitsky [2007, PDF]
Basics of the Technical Operation of the Fleet and Ship Repair - O. K. Zyablov [2013, PDF]
Marine Engine Repair - Internal Combustion - M. A. Dayhes [1980, PDF]
Basics of Welding and Thermal Processes in Shipbuilding and Ship Repair - E.G. Burmistrov [2017,…
Ship Repair Technology - Pokudin VG, Vikhrov NM [2007, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:45

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3