Language: english
Author: Pokudin VG, Vikhrov NM
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: ParkKom
ISBN: 978-5-98175-012-0
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 425
Description: The textbook discusses the basics of analyzing the causes of damage and measures to prevent them, organizing and conducting technical disassembly, fault detection of their elements, technological processes for repair and increasing the resource, assigning and conducting a run-in after repair. A significant part of the textbook is devoted to the consideration of the content and features of the implementation of maintenance processes for the main types of ship's technical equipment and hull with recommendations forensuring the quality of work. Such issues as finding out the reasons for the breakage of bolts and connections, analysis of laying crankshafts along the splines, prevention of damage from displacement, ensuring the quality of running-in offriction pairs are considered in the educational literature for the first time. The textbook takes into account the current national regulations in the field of ship repair, the recommendations of equipment manufacturers for maintenance.
Additional info: Apology in advance for the quality. The original book was in russian language. For the benefit of English speaking members of the forum, I took screenshots of individual pages and then translate each page and then finally combined all the translated pages into the compiled book in English. The original book in Russian language can be found here:

Технология судоремонта - Покудин В.Г., Вихров Н.М. [2007, PDF]

Автор: Покудин В.Г., Вихров Н.М. | Год выпуска: 2007 | Язык: русский | Формат: PDF | Качество: Отсканированные страницы + слой распознанного текста | Количество страниц: 425 | Жанр: Учебное пособие

Открыть автор релиза SerTan

Contents

Screenshots

Ship Repair Technology.pdf

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Damage and Breakdown of Diesel Engines - Examples and Cause Analysis - I. V. Voznitsky [2005, PDF]
Auxiliary Mechanisms and Ship Systems - Kornilov E.V, Boyko P.V, Golofastov E.I [2009, PDF]
Marine Diesel Engines and their Operation - I. V. Voznitsky, E. G. Mikheev [1990, PDF]
Water Desalination Plants - V. C. Braznovsky [2005, PDF]
Manual for Refrigeration Practitioners - Patrick Jacquard, Serge Sandre [2002, PDF]
Hydraulics Training Course - Vol. 1 - Hydraulic Drive - Fundamentals and Components - H. Exener, R.…
Marine Boiler Units - V. I. Enin [1993, PDF]
Sanitary Systems of Sea Vessels - Guskov M.G, Makarov V.G [1989, PDF]
Basics of Welding and Thermal Processes in Shipbuilding and Ship Repair - E.G. Burmistrov [2017,…
Shipbuilding Technology - V. L. Aleksandrov [2003, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 05:09

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3