Year: 1984
Language: English
Author: M.K.Glosman
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: Leningrad Shipbuilding
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 295
Description: The first formulated principles of manufacturability are considered. Issues relating to the choice of grade of materials, their mechanical properties, standard sizes and costs of manufacturability are considered in detail. Much attention is paid to the choice of shape of the body, its breakdown into sections, the definition of power supply, typification of structures, tolerances, design measures to prevent deformations in ensuring automated and mechanized manufacturing structures.
Additional info: Screenshots translated from russian to english and then compiled into a book for the benefit of english-speaking members of the forum. Apologies for the quality - it's unavoidable in the process of scanning and translating.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Sanitary Systems of Sea Vessels - Guskov M.G, Makarov V.G [1989, PDF]
Shipbuilding Technology - V. L. Aleksandrov [2003, PDF]
Modern Marine Medium Speed Engines - I.V.Voznitsky [2003, PDF]
Basics of Welding and Thermal Processes in Shipbuilding and Ship Repair - E.G. Burmistrov [2017,…
Diesel Exhaust Valves - V.P. Smirnov [2007, PDF]
Ship Boiler Plants - V. I. Enin, I. I. Kotylev [1993, PDF]
Basics of Welding Ship Structures - S. A. Andreev, V. S. Golovchenko [2006, PDF]
Marine Boiler Units - V. I. Enin [1993, PDF]
Practical Recommendations for Lubrications of Marine Diesel - I. V. Voznitsky [2007, PDF]
Practice of Use of Marine Fuels on Vessels - I. V. Voznitsky [2005, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:38

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3