twicer ® 14-Июл-2022 12:15

Book it Right and Pack it Tight | Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG Code Amendment 40-20

Year: 2022
Language: english
Author: Thomas Miller
Genre: Guide
Publisher: UK P&I Club
Edition: June, 2022
ISBN: 9780956270474
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 108
Description: A Carefully to Carry publication.
“Book it right and pack it tight” publication, which reflects the mandatory application of the latest
amendment to the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code from 1June
2022. In doing so, I applaud the continuing efforts of the UK P&I Club and TT Club to
provide useful and practical guides to these vital rules for the carriage of packaged
dangerous goods by sea.
This guidance reflects Amendment 40-20 of the IMDG Code. It follows the full
range of processes of a dangerous goods consignment being carried by sea.
Dangerous Goods problems at sea start on land, so I urge all involved in the
intermodal supply chain – shippers, forwarders, logistics operators, shipping lines – to
distribute this publication widely to their own staff, and their counterparties who
prepare consignments for mariners to carry.

Contents

Screenshots

Book it Right and Pack it Tight_IMDG Code Amendment 40-20.pdf

Скачать [5 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Book it Right and Pack it Tight | Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG…
Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG Code Amendment 39-18, Book it Right,…
International Maritime Dangerous Goods(IMDG Code)-Overall Outline [2018, WMV]
International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code 2020 incorporating amendment 40-20 - IMO [2020,…
International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code 2020 - Deutch Edition - IMO [2020, PDF]
Freight Forwarding and Multi Modal Transport Contracts - David Glass [2013, PDF]
Guidelines for the Carriage of Charcoal and Carbon in Containers - CINS and P&I Club [2017, PDF]
Carefully to Carry consolidated 2018 - UK P and I Club [2018, PDF]
Marine Online - The IMDG Code [2016, MP4]
IMO/ILO/UNECE Code of Practice for Packing of Cargo Transport Units (CTU Code) - IMO/ILO/UNECE…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 04:15

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3