Year: 2011
Language: English
Author: Breheny B.
Genre: History
Publisher: Barbara Breheny
Format: PDF/EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 322
Description: Dreams realized can largely depend on the friendship of those close; this includes family or fellow travelers. In my case my wife has amazed and delighted me in her depth of understanding and tolerance of most unusual places for travel, which, in the end, saw the completion of our craft named “Tyele” and its journey through the oceans of the world.
This book is a compilation of letters that I wrote to my siblings during most of the voyage. An introduction to them seems appropriate so that character confusion doesn’t happen to you, dear reader.

Contents

Screenshots

Breheny B. Tyele - A Dream on the Wing, 2011

Скачать [17 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Shooting Stars and Flying Fish - Swapping the boardroom for the seven seas - Knudsen N. [2011,…
A Thousand Miles from Anywhere - The Claytons Cross the Atlantic and Sail the Caribbean on the…
Dolphins Under My Bed - Clayton S. [2011, PDF/EPUB]
Voyages from the Past - A History of Passengers at Sea - Wills S. [2014, PDF/EPUB]
Escape From the Ordinary - Bradley J. [2018, PDF/EPUB]
The Boy Behind the Gate - How His Dream of Sailing Around the World Became a Six-Year Odyssey of…
Cruising the Atlantic: Our Epic Journey from Barcelona to Miami - Al Lockwood & Sunny Lockwood…
Letters from the Lost Soul: A Five Year Voyage of Discovery and Adventure - Bob Bitchin [2000, PDF…
Some Voyages Around New Zealand & Elsewhere - Harpham P. [2013, PDF/EPUB]
Crossing Pirate Waters (Escape Book 2) - Bradley J. [2020, PDF/EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 07:17

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3