Year: 2007
Language: english
Author: Jeremy Evanc, Rod Heikell Tim Jeffery, Andy O'Grady
Genre: Яхтинг
Publisher: DK Publishing
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Number of pages: 356
Description: TECHNIQUES, BOATS, EQUIPMENT, CRUISING, NAVIGATION, RACING.
Practical tips Learn the essential techniques, from rigging your boat to advanced tacking and jibing.
The definitive visual guide Comprehensive, expert advice for enjoying every aspect of sailing.
Clothing and equipment. Choose the best gear for all conditions and types of sailing.
Sailing vacations Explore top sailing destinations, including the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, and more.
Many people talk about moments that change their life, sometimes people experience something that changes their hinking, their perspective and lifestyle, and even take a new direction.
This can happen at any time in your life, but for me, I was just four. I stepped onboard the deck of a boat, it was my frst time on the water and it was to be an experience that would change my life forever.
Sailing is an amazing sport for several reasons: frstly it is one of the few sports in the world where men and women can compete on an equal footing; secondly, it is a sport that encourages you to continually learn.

Sailing.pdf

Скачать [15 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Sailing (Eyewitness Companions) - Jeremy Evans, Ellen MacArthur [2007, PDF]
Sail - Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc [2019, PDF]
The Yacht Owner's Manual: Everything you need to know to get the most out of your yacht - Andy…
Power Boating For Dummies - Vance R. [2023, EPUB]
The Practical Encyclopedia of Sailing - Jeremy Evans [2001, PDF]
The Yacht Owner's Manual - Everything you need to know to get the most out of your yacht - Du…
Improve Your Sailing IQ: The Dry-Land Workout to Improve Your Skills on the Water - John Driscoll…
The handbook of sailing [1992, PDF]
SAIL - New Boats & Gear - (Adam Cort - Editor) [2024, PDF]
SAIL - New Boats & Gear, 2023 - Adam Cort [2023, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:02

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3