Language: english
Author: Nichols R.C., Williams R.G.
Genre: Encyclopedia
Publisher: Facts on File
ISBN: 0816050228
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 641
Description: An invaluable reference, "Encyclopedia of Marine Science" explores the principal areas and issues of this core science discipline in more than 600 entries, 20 essays, and more than 200 black-and-white photographs and line illustrations. This comprehensive new encyclopedia brings together information on marine science from its component and affiliate sciences, along with information on technology, commerce, business, society, history, and more.Detailed entries cover concepts, technologies, phenomena, organisms, treaties and legal issues, research stations, places and geographical features, vessels, experiments, marine sanctuaries, scientists and lawmakers, programs, organizations, occupations and careers, and other subjects related to marine science.

Contents

Screenshots

Nichols R.C., Williams R.G. Encyclopedia of Marine Science, 2008.pdf

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Encyclopedia of Space and Astronomy - Joseph A. Angelo Jr. [2006, PDF]
The Facts on File Dictionary of Marine Science - Charton B. [2007, PDF]
The Black Sea Encyclopedia - Sergei R. Grinevetsky, Igor S. Zonn & Others [2015, PDF]
The Western Arctic Seas Encyclopedia - Zonn I.S., Kostianoy A.G., Semenov A.V. [2017, PDF]
Encyclopedia of Coastal Science - Various authors [2019, PDF]
Encyclopedia of Weather and Climate (Volumes I & II) - Allaby, Michael [2007, PDF]
The Eastern Arctic Seas Encyclopedia - Zonn I.S., Kostianoy A.G., Semenov A.V. [2016, PDF]
An Encyclopedia of Naval History - Anthony Bruce, William B. Cogar [1999, PDF]
Human Resources Management: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications - Mehdi Khosrow-Pour,…
Encyclopedia of World Climatology - Various Authors [2005, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:13

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3