sourabhharel96 ® 27-Июл-2020 17:42

A Guide for correct entries in the Oil Record Book (Part I - Machinery space operations)

Year: 2004
Language: english
Author: International Association of Independent Tanker Owners
Genre: Reference book
Publisher: INTERTANKO
Edition: Edition 1 May 2004
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 44
Description: This new edition addresses the increasing problems of ships being detained and fined due to equipment malfunction and also gives guidance on the management of ship oil-water separators in the engine room.The 3rd edition includes a significant number of relevant amendments, agreed by the IMO, which are required due to revisions of the Annex 1 MARPOL 73/78 regulations, and due to guidelines which have a direct impact on correct entries in the Oil Record Book. The new edition will cover:(a) instructions and interpretations on how to properly record all related operations(b) a list of operations to be recorded;(c) frequently found failures or mistakes;(d) detailed examples for all related operations.

Contents

Screenshots

OilRecordBook.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part I & II) - Intertanko [2014, PDF]
Oil record Book, part I and II (with examples) - Novomar Assesoria Empresarial Ltda [20??, PDF]
A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part I - Machinery Space Operations) -…
Bilge Water Waste Oil Operation Management - Norwegian Training Center [2007, PDF]
Engine Room Waste Management: Oily Water and Separators - Pat Mitchell [2007, PDF]
Marpol 73/78 Annex VI - Technical and Operational implication - DNV [201X, PDF]
A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part II - Cargo/Ballast Operations) -…
Ballast Water Management Record Book requirements - DBS [2022, PDF]
Safety Brochures - International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) with association [20XX, PDF]
GASRUL: Rules Regulations and General Information for RLPG Terminals, Juaymah, Jazan - Saudi Aramco…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:34

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3