Language: english
Author: MASSA Maritime Academy
Publisher: Maritime Association Of Shipowners, Shipmanagers And Agents
Edition: Rev.No.1
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 353
Description: Scope:
This course, called the Revalidation course for Masters and Deck Officers is intended to
provide training for revalidation of Masters and Deck Officers certificate of competency
granted to the officers under Chapter II of MS (STCW) Rules 1998. This certificate of
competency is required to be revalidated in accordance with Chapter I - Rule 10 (2) of the
stated rules. Further, reference is invited to Section M-1/10 Para 2 of Maritime Education,
Training and Assessment (META) Manual Volume I. Reference is also invited to Appendix
M-I/10B of Maritime Education, Training and Assessment (META) Manual Volume II, on
the above subject
Objective:
On the completion of the course the participants will be able to establish continued
professional competence in accordance with section A-I/11 of the STCW code.

Contents

Screenshots

Revalidation Course for Master’s & Deck Officer Handout MASSA [2006].pdf

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Syllabus for NWKO (NCV) Course of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations - D.G.…
Specialized Training Program for Chemical Tankers Course (STPCTO) - MASSA Maritime Academy [2005,…
Company/Ship Security Officer (CSO/SSO) Course - DNV-GL Maritime Academy [2019, PDF]
Oil Tanker Familiarisation - Varios [2020, PDF]
LNG Training Course (SIGTTO) v.1.0.32 [2007]
Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (PSSR) Course Handout - SIMS [2007, DOC]
Officer in Charge of a Navigational Watch (Model Course 7.03) - IMO [2014, PDF]
Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques - IMO Model Course 1.19 - IMO [2018, PDF]
Test Item Bank for Deck Officer and Engineer Officer at Operational level - DPKP [2018, PDF]
Gas Tankers (Advanced Level) [2003, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 05:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3