Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: The West of England P&I Club
Genre: Periodical (magazine)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 44
Description: Wellness at Sea, Wellness on Shore
The second issue of Waypoints magazine takes the mental health of mariners as its focus. Our staff outline beneficial techniques for self-awareness and reflection, highlight compassionate crew welfare policies, look at amendments to the Maritime Labour Convention designed to protect seafarers abandoned by their employers, and emphasise the critical importance of the next steps. Also included are features on the International Group’s ongoing work to provide consistent cover for its stakeholders irrespective of global trading fluctuations, and the wisdom of implementing delay insurance. Our New York branch comes under the office profile spotlight, and we present another round-up of recent arbitrations.

Contents

Screenshots

Waypoints_Issue 02_Wellness at Sea_Wellnesson Shore.pdf

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Waypoints Magazine Issue 01 - The West of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Waypoints Magazine Issue 03 - The West of England P&I Club [2022, PDF]
Crew Welfare Management and Mental Wellness v2 - Intertanko [2021, PDF]
Practical Guidance for Shipping Companies on Improving Mental Wellbeing - UK Chamber of Shipping…
A FAIR FUTURE FOR SEAFARERS - Nic Gardner & Nick Chubb [2021, PDF]
Guidelines to Shipping Companies on Mental Health Awareness - UK Chamber of Shipping and Others…
Guidelines for implementing the Welfare aspects of the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006 - ICS and…
Triton #2 - the Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Guidance for Seafarer’s Mental Health Awareness - The American Club [2019, PDF]
Mentally Healthy Ships - Dr Pennie Blackburn by ISWAN [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3