Author: North P&I Club
Genre: Guide
Publisher: North P&I Club
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 9780995565333
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 115
Description: This guide identifies potential causes of dispute in the supply of marine fuel and provides guidance on how to have the best chance of success when pursuing or defending a claim.
This guide highlights what can go wrong when purchasing, bunkering and using marine fuels and the steps that can be taken to avoid disputes and mitigate their impact.
It examines each stage of the supply chain, including the production and characteristics of fuel oil, contracts, transfer and handling operations, quantity and quality assessment, onboard storage and environmental compliance. It considers the impact of the 2020 global sulphur cap, with a particular focus on the increasing use of LNG as a marine fuel.
The guide also discusses collection of evidence relating to quality and quantity disputes and advises on claims management.
The appendices set out recommended BIMCO clauses, standard letters and no lien provisions.

Contents

Screenshots

Marine Fuels Preventing Claims and Disputes 2018.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Defence Bulletin (Special Edition) - The Standard P&I Club [2016, PDF]
Bunkers: a Guide to Quality and Quantity Claims - UK Defence Club [2020, PDF]
Personal Injury Prevention: A Guide to Good Practice - Richard Bracken [2019, PDF]
Using Bio Diesel onboard vessels (June) - Mærsk Mc-Kinney [2023, PDF]
The supply and use of 0.50% sulphur marine fuel, Joint Industry Guidance - Joint Industry Project…
Risk Focus: Safe LNG Bunkering, A guide to good LNG bunkering practice, October 2019 - UK P&I…
'Inside Ship' video series [2020-2021, MP4]
Bimco and Intertanko Joint Guidance: Contractual Issues for Scrubber-Fitted Ships - BIMCO &…
Commercial Practice in Bunkering - Nigel Draffin [2011, PDF]
LNG as a Marine Fuel - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 10:28

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3