Collection of ECDIS Routes , Version 1

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Tom Alex
Genre: Guide
Format: Other
Quality: Unknown
Pages count: 289
Description: A few of us in this group would be Navigators. This is for them.
Almost all the ships in the world have ECDIS now. And best part of ECDIS is that we can use the same route over and over. And that means routes you make can be used by anyone. I work on a tanker and most of the time its fixed routes. Same routes somebody else would have gone many times. So lets make the work easier. I am sharing the routes I have made and few others I have collected from other navigators. I urge you to do the same. I shall keep updating this in regular intervals as I get more routes from others. Together we can make a Mega Collection of routes.
As always , check your routes thoroughly before using it. If you like to send me routes to be added to this collection , please PM me with link after uploading it
PS : The routes are made in format rtz. If you need to convert it , you may use the programme Chartco Passage Manager . I am sure there exists a few other similar program that can be used to convert the routes. Somebody has uploaded Passage Manager Program in this group , but there are no seeders and hence it cant be downloaded.

Contents

Various

Screenshots

ECDIS Routes

Скачать [20 KB]

Спасибо
Arcan 19-Фев-2020 11:20
thirdmate, Your P.S. does not apply to this release and carries unnecessary information. Please delete it, remain only re rtz format. Otherwise your entire release will go to trash.
Also, your release does not contain information - for what kind of ECDIS made your routes? I can say that your routes are absolutely useless except those kind of ECDIS you are used.
thirdmate ® 19-Фев-2020 13:49
Arcan, I disagree with you. The post script section informs people that Chartco Passage Manger is the software that can be used for converting the routes. However its not available in this group.
61384Otherwise your entire release will go to trash.
- Sure sir , as you wish
61384Also, your release does not contain information - for what kind of ECDIS made your routes? I can say that your routes are absolutely useless except those kind of ECDIS you are used.
- I dont know what Rank you are sir , but I am absolutely sure you have absolutely no clue of ECDIS working principles. The beauty of ECDIS is that routes made in rtz format can be used in any type approved ECDIS in the world. The whole point of sharing the routes is because I am sure somebody else can use it elsewhere in any ECDIS. 17 people have downloaded it already and never bothered to ask this stupid question. Thats because they know it can work and you dont
recycle 19-Фев-2020 14:59
thirdmate, depths, turn radius etc... differs between vessels so this concept is not optimal. Also, for example, please read the info @ https://www.routeinfo.no/faq
"Q:Limitations in size of vessel may vary along the route caused by regulation or depths?
A: In some routes depths or regulations imply that vessels of 150 m length and 9 m draught cannot use the entire route. Where there are regulations limiting the vessel size this can be found in the attached local regulations – See for example route to Tønsberg West (link), PEC regulation 105/125m max length, and VTS-regulations (Section 38 - 41). Where depths in part of a route cause limited vessel size without given in local regulations, this is included in the route name, like for example ‘7_5m_Mongstad_Steinsundet_Stad_In’ where a shallow area east of Olaskjaeret cause limitation in ship draught for the recommendation from NCA. "
skipper3362 19-Фев-2020 15:03
thirdmate take it a little bit down
passage maker 6 ia in my seed list , but to de large list you may have to be paitents
dont make line here where you thinks to klnow for a other , dont asume anything , noboy know what a other knows ore not
yes i download it als and i do not know how to convert it but here sta its as refencence material and as seed materiaal for the site so again a asumstion on you part

Похожие релизы

Chartco Passage Manager 6.0 v.6.0 - Chartco [2016]
ECDIS Route Manager v.1.8.82 - Yury Komar [2024]
Passage Manager 6.0 + MetManager 7.0 - ChartCo [2016]
Rhino7 & V-Ray Mega Yacht Design and Engineering [2022, MP4]
Voyager PLANNING STATION USB v.7.4 - Voyager Worldwide Group [2020]
Met Manager User Manual - Unknown [2010, PDF]
Safe Bridge JRC ECDIS - MAN 701/901/2000 Type Specific - Question and Answers [2018, JPEG]
Wind Calculator v.0.0.2 - DBG Nautical [2016] [Android]
Wind Calculator v.0.0.40 - DBG Nautical [2019] [Android]
OCC Flying Fish 1990-2021 - Anne Hammick (редактор) [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 06:39

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3