Language: English
Author: Skuld P&I Club
Genre: Guide
Publisher: Skuld P&I Club
Edition: 2023 Edition
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 122
Description: This booklet is intended to be a guide for seafarers serving on board vessels and how they can contribute to reducing any damage or loss to people, the environment, the vessel, and her cargo.
This guide provides insights into various marine risks which are laid out in separate sections. In addition to looking at major risks against which our shipowners are insured, we also want to provide some simple advice to help you to protect your crew and ship, as well as saving everybody a lot of trouble. As a seafarer you also help the vessel's owners. Reduced losses mean reduced insurance premiums for the shipowner. Everybody benefits if everyone is doing the right thing at the right time.
This booklet was written for the seafarers who serve on the vessels insured by Skuld. It includes Skuld's specific loss prevention experience gained over the many years we have been serving our members. The booklet is meant to be used as a reference book to which chapters the seafarers can turn whenever they look for answers to their questions.

Contents

Screenshots

Safely with Skuld_a Loss Prevention Guide for Seafarers 2023 Edition.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Reducing the Risk of Damage to or Loss of Non-Standardized Cargo - London P&I Club and Others…
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal, Liability and Insurance Issues arising from Vaccination of Seafarers…
REDUCING THE RISK OF PROPULSION LOSS, Operational guidance for preventing blackouts and main engine…
REDUCING THE RISK OF LIQUEFACTION, Operational guidance for vessels that carry cargoes which may…
SIGTTO Information Paper no. 20 - Personal Handbook - Guide to Safety Rules, Regulations and…
Fire Training Manual and Fire Safety Operational Booklet - Maersk [2002, PDF]
The Shipowners’ Club Loss Prevention - Tides - The Shipowners’ P&I Club [2014, PDF]
Bulk Mineral Cargo Liquefaction, REV. II - Skuld [2018, PDF]
Bulker Focus | Carriage of Grains and Soya beans - the Swedish Club [2023, PDF]
Fishing Vessel Stability Guidance - MCA [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:14

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3