|Mariners Office v.126.96.36.199 - Maritime Software |
|Lashcon TM IMO User Guide - DNV [2003, PDF]|
|Lashcon IMO - DNV [2004, XLS]|
|SmartCAL-Load v.2.6 - SmartCALWorx |
|ReadyLash - Cargo Securing v.1.04 - MariTerm AB  [Android]|
|Ship's Draught Survey calculation programs Collection - vary [200x]|
|TELchart v.3.5.32 |
|ShipManager-88 v.4.0.3 (Loading/Unloading Program for 57000 DWT bulkcarrier) |
|Draft Survey Pro v.15.3  [Android]|
|MACS3 Training Course for Container Vessels v.188.8.131.52 - NAVIS |
The time now is: Today 00:44
All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Maritime Software Suite 9
Platform: Windows all x86, x64
Compatibility with Windows7: yes
System Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 required
Description: Maritime Software Suite is a user-friendly Draft Survey, Lashing Calculations and Route Planning software for Ship Officers and Marine Surveyors. Maritime Software Suite is easily operated using either Keyboard or Mouse. It complies with the latest UN ECE standards and MSC "Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing" (2003 Edition) (Annex 13) and can print to all standard printer types.
Key features of the Draft Survey:
· 2 modes of calculation - MANUAL or AUTO
· Unique feature: to receive necessary accuracy of calculation it is necessary to enter only 35 lines of values into the Hydrostatic Table which correspond to various condition of a vessel.
Intermediate values (corresponding to actual mean draft of a vessel) will be received by interpolation.
· Initial Survey, with calculation of constant and full report and saving to file.
· Final and/or Intermediate Survey with full report and saving to file.
· Easy hydrostatic tables interpolation, to reduce errors and provide very fast entry of data.
· Extensive help available throughout the program.
· Metric and Imperial surveys.
· Storage and automatic usage of hull hydrostatic data; especially useful for Surveyors who have regularly calling ships or Ship's officers assigned to one ship.
· During entry of the Survey you can go back and change any entered value at any time.
· Produce a one page Report.
· Entry of Ship Name, Voyage number etc at start of Survey for ease of use.
· Export to text file for later printing or editing in your Word processor or transmission by e-mail.
· Ballast table.
Key features of the LashCalc:
· Lashing Calc is a calculation tool for evaluation of semi- and non-standardized securing arrangements.
· Lashing Calculations calculates accelerations and balance of forces in semi- and non-standardized lashing arrangements in accordance with annex 13 to the Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing (the CSS code) from IMO.
Key features of the Route Planner:
· Course calculations.
· Distance calculations.
· Waypoint editor.
· Route print.
· Route export.
· Library print.
· Library export.
(usually installation made to following folder: c:\Program Files\Maritime Software Suite 9\)
Replace 3 files in this directory with the same from folder Crack.
Inspite that all 3 programs will show as UNREGISTERED, they will be fully functional.
If you would like to register to your good name - just open with Notepad in the user's folder
Documents\Maritime Software one by one following ini files and put following lines inside:
where YourGoodName - any name; YourGoodRegcode - any regcode 16 digits
(1122334455667788 for example).
Or you can copy ini files from folder ini_files to your user's folder
Documents\Maritime Software ;-)