Jade30 ® 25-Июл-2020 22:48

SmartCAL-Load

Year: 2019
Version: 2.6
Developer: SmartCALWorx
Platform: Windows
64-bit OS compatibility: yes
System Requirements: Microsoft excel base program. Need Microsoft excel to run this program
Localization: english
Crack: Not needed
Description: Auto & Manual Trimming - compute your trimming cargo figures by Target Draft, Total Target Cargo, and even Manual Trimming by Your Own Figure by simply entering the required data in yellow text boxes and click the cargo hold number of the desired trimming holds. This feature uses the LCG Method for calculation. You may also adjust the LCG of each hold by estimating the offset from the center of the hold (in meters -/+) if the trimming cargo will not be poured in the center of the hold.

Avoid Overdraft - Load your cargo to your required Loadline Draft and calculate the Dock Water Allowance (DWA) including sag/hog effect easily by simply clicking the applicable Loadline Draft Limit.

Resultant Drafts will be depicted as Drafts in Perpendiculars and Draft at Draft Marks.

Print the computation result for your reference to determine the Change of Trim (CoT) and monitor the expected drafts per pour.
Deadweight Calculation - as soon as we received voyage instructions from the charterers/owners the first thing we as a Cargo Officer is to calculate the maximum loadable whether it is in compliance with the specific draft (Load and Discharge Port), a specific quantity of cargo or even moloo. SmartCAL-Load Deadweight Calculation will calculate the maximum allowable cargo if known data like water density of the target draft and deductibles including ship's constant is available. Dock Water Allowance (DWA) utility is also included in this program to help you obtain the loadable draft to a specific water density. After you have computed your maximum loadable and booking cargo you may send the data to Stowage Plan.

Cargo Planner - this utility will help to distribute your cargo to be loaded evenly as your starting point thus when you are working on your ship's loading computer you have the reference point and can easily be adjusted to you desire trim and lessen the stress of your ship. It can also work in multiple grades of cargo whether it is mineral or grain bulk.

Stowage Plan - ship form can be used in Pre-Stowage Plan and Final Stowage Plan. This form automatically changes according to the entered data on Ship's Datasheet. It has a feature to import data from your Final Draft Survey Report, Deadweight Calculation, and Cargo Breakdown. You may also use the included error indicator to detect and highlight the error from your entered data. The form can be printed and exported as PDF for data exchange and filings.

Load/ Disch Sequence - prepare your loading or discharging sequence with ease using these forms. You will no longer need to compute the cargo balance per sequence as the value of your cargo balance will appear in the Cargo Balance and Comment section. Your vessel's Air Draft will be shown per hatch in the Air Draft Calculation section and the highlighted value can be sent into the form. It also features the error checking for Cargo Quantity and completed Cargo Holds. The incomplete holds and each cargo quantity remaining to be loaded or discharged will be indicated for your attention. The prepared SEQUENCE can be printed in greyscale or in color, exported into PDF, and Excel (.xlsb) format. Exported excel format gives you the freedom to edit the form appearance to your liking.
Ballast & Fresh Water Tank Sounding - Once this is set-up correctly and the tank table has been entered to its designated tank sheet, you will appreciate the advantage of this program and will calculate your ballast and freshwater sounding swiftly and accurately. Adjust the form according to the number of tanks you would like to appear in the form and the applicable corrections available in the settings.
In Ship-specific form, you may visually analyze the volume and weight of your ballast and freshwater easily by the provided graphs.
This utility can be used even if you don't have the Ballast and Fresh Water Sounding Table entered in this program yet. Just click in the "settings" in the form and chose the Non-Ship-Specific and the form will change. You may now then start entering the data in the interpolation section manually and send the data to the selected tank.

Forms can also be exported as PDF files or printed for your perusal.

Additional info: Password: abc123
for bulk vessel only
This is demo mode only

Screenshots

SmartCAL-Load 2.6.zip

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо
skipper3362 26-Июл-2020 01:52
Jade30, wen you go look in the section where you are now , all the programmas working full, because the diliver the medicijn with it to make it full working
i t is good that you are trying to upload , dont get me wrong in that,
but try to get full working version, other wise we have here alle half or not good working programmas, and then other get angry because the not work full , because the can get the domos them selfs, that makes this site so special , the full working ones
Jade30 ® 27-Июл-2020 23:37
doiroda,
sorry sir. i just see a topic the same as this. demo mode only and there's a comment from it that's requesting for bulk so i upload it to help.
CargoMax for VLCC - DEMO - Version 2.0 - Herbert So...ions Inc. [2010]
i don't intend to sell the full version. I'm currently waiting the full version of this so that i can share it here.
Im new here and just want to help. How can i delete this post?

Похожие релизы

Maritime Software Suite v.9.0.0.0 [2011]
Draft Survey Pro v.15.3 [2014] [Android]
ShipManager-88 v.4.0.3 (Loading/Unloading Program for 57000 DWT bulkcarrier) [2009]
LoadCom - Loading program for 16000 DWT Oil/Chem Tanker v.1.5 - Shin Kurushima Dockyard Co., Ltd…
Diamond 53 - Handymax Bulk Carrier - Stability information manual - Carl Bro [2006, PDF]
COLOS (Computer-Loading-System) v.1.0.1 [2002]
Ship Manager 88 - Loading program for 13000 DWT Oil/Chem Tanker v.4.52.2.14 - Techmarine Co., Ltd…
Stability Trim v.19.5.5 [2014] [Android]
Excel Draft Survey [2019,XLSX] Draft and Trim calculation - Capt.Leo [2019]
Bulk Carrier Stability Information & Calculation Manuals - Various [201x, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 00:07

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3