Liquid Cargo Sampling

Year: 2014
Language: english
Author: North of England P&I club
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 5
Description: Cargo quality claims related to the carriage of crude oil and oil products are very frequent in the maritime industry, In case of a claim, it usually ends down to joint analysis of cargo samples in order to identify whether the carrier has exercised due care on the cargo loaded on board the vessel or not.
This compact guide provides essential information on the all important matter of cargo sampling and can serve as a guide for both crew on board vessels and for office personnel involved in vessels' oil cargo operations.

Contents

See Screenshots

Screenshots

Liquid-Cargo-Sampling-March-2014-LP-Briefing.PDF

Скачать [726 B]

Спасибо
virtual 30-Июн-2019 19:13
RAVENTDM, This is how Rule 8.21 is complied with, exposing only 3 of the 5 pages. In case of less pages you have to adhere to the Rule as much as possible.

Похожие релизы

Cargo Sampling Onboard Tankers [2022, MP4]
Carriage of Steel Cargoes - the North [2019, PDF]
Shipboard Petroleum Surveys: A Guide to Good Practice - Anthony Severn [2009, PDF]
Guidance on preparing cargo holds and loading of solid bulk cargoes - Skuld [2014, PDF]
Guidelines for the Carriage of Refrigerated Cargoes - The Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Loss Prevention Briefings [full Collection] - North of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Tank cleaning guides for oil tankers - Various [2016, Other]
Tank cleaning guides for oil tankers - Various [2015, Other]
Preventing of Cargo Shortage - Takehiro Endo [2016, PDF]
The Importance of Cargo Sampling - Japan P&I [2019, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:11

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3