Author: Anthony Severn
Genre: Guide
Publisher: North P&I Club
Edition: 2nd
ISBN: 9780955825743
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 58
Description: This guide explains how good shipboard survey practice can significantly reduce the risk of shortage or contamination claims arising from loading or discharging crude oil and petroleum products.
This book recommends a range of quantitative and qualitative monitoring and recording techniques to ensure that potential loss or contamination problems are identified at an early stage and can be remedied cost effectively. The guide is aimed at ships’ officers, cargo surveyors and all others involved in monitoring cargo operations. The second edition has been updated and revised to reflect the latest industry developments.

Contents

Screenshots

Shipboard Petroleum Surveys 2Ed 2009.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Guidelines for the Shipment of Petroleum Cargoes - The Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Risk Awareness Cargo Claims: Tankers Crude/Product/Chemical/Gas, An Aid To Risk Identification And…
Bulk Carriers - Guidance and Information on Bulk Cargo Loading and Discharging to Reduce the…
Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I…
A loss prevention advice checklist for container operators - UK P&I Club [2017, PDF]
Hatch Cover Maintenance and Operation: A Guide to Good Practice - David Byrne [2005?, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Hold Cleaning Guide - The Swedish Club [2022, PDF]
Draught Surveys a Guide To Good Practice, 2nd Edition - JIM DIBBLE, PETER MITCHELL and North of…
Liquid Cargo Sampling - North of England P&I club [2014, PDF]
Cargo Ventilation: A Guide to Good Practice - David Anderson, Daniel Sheard [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:39

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3