virtual ® 29-Июн-2019 12:12

Risk Focus: Temperature controlled cargo, Managing risk throughout the cool supply chain

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: UK P&I Club and TT Club
Genre: Practical guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 20
Description: The temperature controlled cargo supply chain can present operational challenges for all stakeholders, these cargoes being amongst the more sensitive transported. Through analysis of claims experience from UK P&I Club and TT Club there are a number of common errors and misconceptions which can result in deterioration or total loss of the cargo, as well as damage to the carrying equipment.
This document is intended to be a practitioner’s good practice guide covering all stakeholders throughout the supply chain whether operating, packing, unpacking or handling temperature controlled, ‘refrigerated’ or ‘reefer’ cargo transport units (CTUs). The document is structured in such a way that it follows the chronology of the supply chain.

Contents

Screenshots

UK_Risk_Focus_-_Temp_Control_WEB.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

CTU Code – a Quick Guide - COA [2020, PDF]
Container focus: Refrigerated cargo analysis - The Swedish Club [2022, PDF]
Carriage of Refrigerated Containers - the North [201x, PDF]
IMO/ILO/UNECE Code of Practice for Packing of Cargo Transport Units (CTU Code) - IMO/ILO/UNECE…
Anchor loss - ANCHOR AWARENESS - DNV GL, Gard and The Swedish Club [2016, PDF]
Anchor loss - ANCHOR AWARENESS [2016, MP4]
Hatch Covers - Various P & I Clubs, DNV and IMO [2017, PDF]
Guidelines for the Carriage of Refrigerated Cargoes - The Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Bulker Focus | Carriage of Grains and Soya beans - the Swedish Club [2023, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Mineral cargoes including Sodium Metabisulphite - The Swedish Club [2022, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 11:56

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3