Author: Amiya Ranjan Mallick
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: PHI Learning
Edition: 3rd
ISBN: 978-81-203-4855-4
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 582
Description: The book covers the entire cross-functional aspects of a thermal power plant. Some basic
concepts of engineering related to power plant are discussed in Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4. Water
chemistry which is very important for a boiler is discussed in Chapter 5. From Chapter 6 to 13,
details of various types of boiler, boiler auxiliary systems and operation of boiler are discussed.
Tube, pipe and pipe fittings are discussed elaborately in Chapters 14 and 15. Chapters 16 to
19 describe steam turbine, steam turbine auxiliary system, operation of turbine and generator,
respectively. Commissioning and maintenance of power plant are described in Chapters 20 and
21, respectively. Control and instrumentation (C&I) for power plant is explained in Chapter 22.
Chapter 23 describes the scope of energy conservation in thermal power plant. Plant Calculations
or Numericals given at the end of the chapters involves various types of calculations required
in day-to-day functioning of a power plant.
This book will be highly useful for the professional engineers, job seekers, BOE examinees
and the students of various engineering colleges and power plant training institutes. I will be
fortunate enough if this small book can satisfy the readers and this will be my little contribution
to power generation industry.
:

Contents

Screenshots

Practical Boiler Operation Engineering Power plants.pdf

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Boiler Control Systems Engineering - G. F. (Jerry) Gilman [2010, PDF]
Reeds Engineering Knowledge - Instruments and Control Systems for Deck Officers - Embleton, William…
Pump Characteristics Characteristics and Applications - Michael Volk [2008, PDF]
Electrical Power Systems - Debapriya Das [2006, PDF]
Electrical Installation Calculations - Christopher Kitcher [2022, PDF]
The Operation and Maintenance of Machinery in Motorships - N E Chell [1999, PDF]
Operation of Machinery in Ships: Steam Turbine, Boilers and Auxiliary Plant - A. NORRIS, C.Eng.,…
Prime Movers for Generation of Electricity- (A) Steam Turbines - A. NORRIS, C.Eng., F.I.Mar.E.…
Air Conditioning Principles and Systems: An Energy Approach - Edward G. Pita P.E. [2001, PDF]
Steam Plant Operation - Everett B. Woodruff, Herbert B. Lammers, Thomas F. Lammers [2004, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:50

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3