Carriage of Seed Cake and Other Residues of Processed Oily Vegetables

Year: 202x
Language: english
Author: the North
Genre: Practical guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 6
Description: The carriage of seed cake cargoes in bulk has often caused confusion and therefore introduced a high risk of being declared incorrectly. The 2020 edition of the International Maritime Solid Bulk Cargoes (IMSBC) Code, which came into force in January 2021, made some fundamental changes to the seed cake schedules to try to address these issues.
This paper outlines the different types of seed cake, their carriage requirements, the hazards these cargoes present and the documentation required.
The briefing deals with cargoes falling under all the seed cake schedules of the IMSBC Code. Cargoes falling under the International Code for the Safe Carriage of Grain in Bulk (Grain Code) such as soya beans or sunflower seeds are not included.

Contents

Screenshots

Carriage_of_SeedCake.pdf

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Carriage of Grain Cargoes - the North [2019, PDF]
Carriage of Grain Cargoes-Nov-2015 - NORTH [2015, PDF]
Guidelines for the Carriage of Seed Cake (including Seed Meal) in Containers - CINS [2021, PDF]
Master's Guide to Carriage of Seed Cake - Standard Club [2021, PDF]
Carrying Solid Bulk Cargoes Safely (Guide on IMSBC Code) - Lloyd’s Register + UK P&I Club +…
Cargo Care Checklist: Grain - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2020, PDF]
Bulk Cargoes | A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault; Martin Jonas [2019, PDF/EPUB/AZW]
IMSBC Code and Supplement (Incorporating Amendment 07-23) 2023 Edition - IMO [2023, PDF]
Loss Prevention Briefings [full Collection] - North of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Carrying Coffee Beans in Containers - the North [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 10:29

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3