Year: 2007
Language: English
Author: V.P. Smirnov
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: Association of Marine Mechanical Engineers
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 100
Description: The book examines the main unit of the direct-flow valve gas exchange system of main engines - the exhaust valve.
The designs of exhaust valves of such such engines as B&W, MAN B&W, Sulzer RTA, their operating and control conditions, inspection and repair are described.
The issues of carbon formation on valve plates and the mechanism of damage and destruction of exhaust valves are considered. The book is intended for a wide range of ship mechanics operating the main engine, as well as for the students of advanced training courses.
Additional info: Screenshots translated from russian to english and then compiled into a book for the benefit of english-speaking members of the forum. Apologies for the quality - it's unavoidable in the process of scanning and translating.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [6 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Modern Marine Medium Speed Engines - I.V.Voznitsky [2003, PDF]
Sanitary Systems of Sea Vessels - Guskov M.G, Makarov V.G [1989, PDF]
Shipbuilding Technology - V. L. Aleksandrov [2003, PDF]
Basics of Welding and Thermal Processes in Shipbuilding and Ship Repair - E.G. Burmistrov [2017,…
Ship Boiler Plants - V. I. Enin, I. I. Kotylev [1993, PDF]
Technology of Marine Vessels - Hull Structures - M.K.Glosman [1984, PDF]
Marine Boiler Units - V. I. Enin [1993, PDF]
Accident Prevention of Marine Internal Combustion Engines - I. V. Voznitsky, L. A. Ivanov [1971,…
Basics of Welding Ship Structures - S. A. Andreev, V. S. Golovchenko [2006, PDF]
Practical Recommendations for Lubrications of Marine Diesel - I. V. Voznitsky [2007, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:39

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3