ECDIS - ENC Accuracy

Year: 2023
Language: English
Author: NorthStandard
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 9
Description: The accuracy of the data on your ENC is as varied as paper charts. Like paper charts the data contained in the ENC is only as accurate as the original survey data from which it was made up.
The bridge team should always use ENCs with caution as the accuracy of the original survey will never be 100%.
Whilst using ECDIS brings many benefits to the navigator, the watchkeeping officer must understand the accuracy of the data they are using, and then in turn be prudent in the amount of reliance they place in the ENCs being used.
This briefing serves to provide the watchkeeper using ECDIS with information on determining the accuracy of the information displayed on their ENC.
This briefing demonstrates how the ECDIS user can identify inaccuracies in ENCs in generic terms. You should ensure that you can access this information on the ECDIS specific to your vessel.
Additional info:

ECDIS, ECDIS-ENC accuracy, Voyage Planning with ECDIS - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]

Author: North of England P&I Association | Year: 2019 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: eBook | Pages count: 16 | Publisher: North of England P&I Association

Open released by paolina_3

Contents

Screenshots

ECDIS – ENC Accuracy.pdf

Скачать [5 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

ECDIS, ECDIS-ENC accuracy, Voyage Planning with ECDIS - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
ECDIS - NorthStandard [2023, PDF]
ECDIS – Understanding the Future of Navigation Special Edition - Standard P&I [2011, PDF]
Admiralty Information Overlay week 29 - Admiralty co uk [2023]
Admiralty Information Overlay week 40 - Admiralty co uk [2023]
Admiralty Information Overlay week 39 - Admiralty co uk [2023]
Admiralty Information Overlay week 38 - Admiralty co uk [2023]
Admiralty Information Overlay week 37 - Admiralty co uk [2023]
Admiralty Information Overlay week 36 - Admiralty co uk [2023]
Admiralty Information Overlay week 35 - Admiralty co uk [2023]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:02

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3