Year: 2002
Language: english
Author: Patrick Jacquard, Serge Sandre
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: PYC
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 232
Description: The book contains extensive reference materialon typical values of the main temperature parameters of various refrigeration units operating on R134a and R22 refrigeratnts. Recommendations are given on the technology of carring out pre-commisioning,commissioning and repair work with such installations, methods for troubleshooting are described.
The book is recommended as a reference tool for those who are closely involved in the installation, repair, and operation of equipment using freons.
Additional info: Apology in advance for the quality. The original book was in russian language. I had to take screenshots of individual pages and then translate each page and then finally combine all the translated pages into the compiled book.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Damage and Breakdown of Diesel Engines - Examples and Cause Analysis - I. V. Voznitsky [2005, PDF]
Hydraulics Training Course - Vol. 1 - Hydraulic Drive - Fundamentals and Components - H. Exener, R.…
Water Desalination Plants - V. C. Braznovsky [2005, PDF]
Marine Diesel Engines and their Operation - I. V. Voznitsky, E. G. Mikheev [1990, PDF]
Auxiliary Mechanisms and Ship Systems - Kornilov E.V, Boyko P.V, Golofastov E.I [2009, PDF]
Ship Repair Technology - Pokudin VG, Vikhrov NM [2007, PDF]
Marine Boiler Units - V. I. Enin [1993, PDF]
IEEE 45 Standard_Recommended Practice for Electrical Installations on Shipboard-2002 - IEEE [2002,…
Ship Boiler Plants - V. I. Enin, I. I. Kotylev [1993, PDF]
Sanitary Systems of Sea Vessels - Guskov M.G, Makarov V.G [1989, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:40

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3