Year: 2005
Language: english
Author: V. C. Braznovsky
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Baltic State Academy of the Fishing Fleet
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 21
Description: The textbook discusses schemes and designs of ship water desalination plants, requirements for fresh water for sea vessels, execution of ship documentation for a water desalination plant, economic calculation when selecting an installation in the process of its modernization.
Additional info: Apology in advance for the quality. The original book was in russian language. I had to take screenshots of individual pages and then translate each page and then finally combine all the translated pages into the compiled book. The original book in Russian language can be found here:

Водоопреснительные установки - Бразновский В.К. [2005, PDF]

Автор: Бразновский В.К. | Год выпуска: 2005 | Язык: русский | Формат: PDF | Качество: Отсканированные страницы | Количество страниц: 88 | Издательство: БГАРФ

Открыть автор релиза janataly

Contents

Screenshots

Water Desalination Plants.pdf

Скачать [5 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Damage and Breakdown of Diesel Engines - Examples and Cause Analysis - I. V. Voznitsky [2005, PDF]
Hydraulics Training Course - Vol. 1 - Hydraulic Drive - Fundamentals and Components - H. Exener, R.…
Marine Diesel Engines and their Operation - I. V. Voznitsky, E. G. Mikheev [1990, PDF]
Auxiliary Mechanisms and Ship Systems - Kornilov E.V, Boyko P.V, Golofastov E.I [2009, PDF]
Manual for Refrigeration Practitioners - Patrick Jacquard, Serge Sandre [2002, PDF]
Ship Repair Technology - Pokudin VG, Vikhrov NM [2007, PDF]
Marine Boiler Units - V. I. Enin [1993, PDF]
Ship Boiler Plants - V. I. Enin, I. I. Kotylev [1993, PDF]
Basics of Welding Ship Structures - S. A. Andreev, V. S. Golovchenko [2006, PDF]
Sanitary Systems of Sea Vessels - Guskov M.G, Makarov V.G [1989, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:47

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3