Author: I. V. Voznitsky, E. G. Mikheev
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: Transport Publishing House
Edition: 2
ISBN: 5-277-01008-4
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 356
Description: The designs, fundamentals of the theory of the working processes, dynamics and operation of marine diesel engines are considered. Selection of the optimal diesel mode, when operating on a propeller, parallel operation of diesel engines, and their operation in an electric propulsion system etc are considered. New materials are presented on the main directions of development of diesel engine designs, and the latest achievements in the field of supercharging and working processes are shown.
Additional info: Apology in advance for the quality. The original book was in russian language. I had to take screenshots of individual pages and then translate each page and then finally combine all the translated pages into the compiled book. Pages 5, 40 and 41 were missing in the original book. The original book in Russian language can be found here:

Сборник всех книг автора - Возницкий И.В. [1971 - 2008]

Автор: Возницкий И.В. и др. | Год выпуска: 1971 - 2008 | Язык: русский | Жанр: Библиотека судомеханика | Издательство: Моркнига, Транспорт и др.

Открыть автор релиза 4ypa4ypsik

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Damage and Breakdown of Diesel Engines - Examples and Cause Analysis - I. V. Voznitsky [2005, PDF]
Hydraulics Training Course - Vol. 1 - Hydraulic Drive - Fundamentals and Components - H. Exener, R.…
Water Desalination Plants - V. C. Braznovsky [2005, PDF]
Manual for Refrigeration Practitioners - Patrick Jacquard, Serge Sandre [2002, PDF]
Auxiliary Mechanisms and Ship Systems - Kornilov E.V, Boyko P.V, Golofastov E.I [2009, PDF]
Ship Repair Technology - Pokudin VG, Vikhrov NM [2007, PDF]
Ship Boiler Plants - V. I. Enin, I. I. Kotylev [1993, PDF]
Marine Boiler Units - V. I. Enin [1993, PDF]
Diesel Exhaust Valves - V.P. Smirnov [2007, PDF]
Fuel Equipment for Marine Diesel - I. V. Voznitsky [2007, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:25

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3