Year: 2006
Language: english
Author: Brian Gilbert
Genre: Яхтинг
Publisher: International Marine / McGraw-Hill
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Number of pages: 219
Description: This book was written with the hope that more people can experience the joy and freedom that sailing in your own boat allows. I’ve always been hooked on the idea that sailing is for everyone, and that voyaging in your own little boat can be done for a lot less money than many people believe.
This book is ultimately about dispelling some of the myths of sailing. Big, showy boats have been used for ages to demonstrate wealth. In my local library, there’s even a sailing book with the subtitle The Beautiful People and Their Beautiful Boats.
Fix It and Sail has nothing to do with that type of boating.
The idea of saving money and sailing may sometimes seem to be mutually exclusive, but my intent is to reconcile these two thoughts as much as possible. A sailboat is a big investment, but it’s well within the means of just about anyone as long as you have the desire. Owning a boat and sailing it well are some of life’s great pleas ures, and they can be enjoyed by you.

Fix It and Sail.pdf

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Complete Trailer Sailor: How to Buy, Equip, and Handle Small Cruising Sailboats - Brian Gilbert…
Inspecting the Aging Sailboat - Casey D. [1997, PDF/EPUB]
Singlehanded Sailing: Thoughts, Tips, Techniques & Tactics - Andrew Evans [2015, EPUB]
The New Boatkeeper: Motorboating & Sailing's Authoritative Guide to Maintenance, Repair and…
Sailing Big On A Small Sailboat - Jerry D. Cardwell [1997, PDF]
Buying and Selling: Making a Sound Investment in A New or Used Boat - Keith Lawrence [1995, PDF]
Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Sailing, Expanded and Updated - Vigor J. [2020, EPUB]
How Boat Things Work - Charles Wing [2007, PDF]
Instant Boatbuilding with Dynamite Payson: 15 Instant Boats for Power, Sail, Oar, and Paddle -…
Nigel Calder's Cruising Handbook: A Compendium for Coastal and Offshore Sailors - Nigel Calder…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 05:05

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3