Language: English
Author: Steve Sleight
Genre: Reference book
Edition: 3rd
ISBN: 978-0-7566-8969-8
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 450
Description: Sailing is in my blood. My father Roddy was a keen sailor, and he skippered Second Life in the first Whitbread Round the World Race in 1973–74. My own sailing career began at the age of eight when my family lived in Restronguet, Cornwall, England. My first boat was an Optimist dinghy, and I joined the local sailing club and began entering national youth events. What started as a hobby quickly turned into a way of life.
A large part of my early success was due to the fantastic teaching I received from my instructors and coaches. Sailing always centered around having fun, and I believe this is really important when training young people on the water. Whatever your age, it is vital you learn the correct techniques and improve your skills through good-quality training. This will help keep you safe and significantly increase the pleasure and reward you get from this pastime.
Sailing is a complex sport. Not all of us have easy access to instruction, but Steve’s book solves this problem. Whether you want to sail dinghies or larger yachts, and whether you want to race or cruise, Steve’s passion for sailing—and the comprehensive information presented here—will enable you to get the most from your time afloat.

Contents

Screenshots

The_Complete_Sailing_Manual_3rd_Edition.torrent

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Crewing to Win - Hemmings A. [1994, PDF]
Fast Track to Cruising - How to Go from Novice to Cruise-Ready in Seven Days - Colgate S., Colgate…
Set sail - Edited by Mike Darton [1996, PDF]
Sailing (Eyewitness Companions) - Jeremy Evans, Ellen MacArthur [2007, PDF]
Sailing by Robin Knox-Johnston - Robin Knox-Johnston [1977, PDF]
Learn to sail: the simpliest way to start sailing - Tim Hore [2012, EPUB]
Improve Your Sailing IQ: The Dry-Land Workout to Improve Your Skills on the Water - John Driscoll…
Sailing: A Beginner's Guide: The Simplest Way to Learn to Sail - Tim Hore [2021, EPUB]
The sailing life, and how to enjoy it - Bill Robinson [1974, PDF]
The Complete Sailing Manual - Sleight S. [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 20:21

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3