Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: North of England P&I Association
Genre: Practical guide
Publisher: North of England P&I Association
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 7
Description: Accidents can occur during mooring operations. Paradoxically, for some vessel the regular and frequent completion of mooring operations can lead to complacency. On the other side for large tankers or bulk carriers a mooring operation may only be conducted once or twice in several months, and the infrequent completion can lead to a lack of familiarity or inexperience with the task. An explosive mix, if combined with poor practices, design limitations and a lack of training. So associated risks are either overlooked or not fully appreciated. North is a marine insurer company focused on safety culture and loss prevention, that also provides technical and operational expertise. This booklet, aimed to officers and crew, addresses some of the key factors and dangers associated with mooring operations, and highlights key information for on board training and familiarisation.

Contents

Introduction
Planning
Mooring Stations and Equipment
Mooring Operation
Inspection and Maintenance
Mooring Lines
Loss Prevention Measures
Accident Reports
Hopper Dredger
Landing Craft
Workboat

Screenshots

Mooring Operations.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Rocks and Hard Places: How to Avoid Them - North of England P&I Association [2015, PDF]
ECDIS, ECDIS-ENC accuracy, Voyage Planning with ECDIS - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
COLREGs Rule Explained and Commented - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
Voyage Data Recorder, VDR and SVDR - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
Effective Mooring - OCIMF (Oil Companies International Marine Forum) [2019, PDF]
Onboard Safety - Gary Ritchie [2017, PDF]
Alaskan Advisory - ABS [2023, PDF]
Tug and Tow – A Practical Safety and Operational Guide - The Shipowners’ Club [2015, PDF]
MARPOL 73/78 Practical Guide - TOCPRO [2015, PDF]
Loss Prevention Video | Working at Heights [2023, MP4]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:35

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3