Author: Ian Nicolson
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: Sheridan House
Edition: First
ISBN: 978-1574090475
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 132
Description: Ian Nicolson, a professional boat designer and sail maker with over 30 years of experience, has created a book that is guaranteed to improve the ability and understanding of all sailors. He has compiled over 150 practical tips with easy-to-follow instructions that cover all sail types and situations. Mainsails, Genoas, working jibs and stay sails, spinnakers, storm jibs, and trisails are all discussed in depth.
Additional info: Ian Nicolson is a fellow of the Royal Institute of Naval Architects, owner of A. Mylne & Co. and founder-partner in Nicolson Hughes Sails. He has contributed to all major yachting magazines and written over 20 books, including Build Your Own Boat, Surveying Small Craft, and Boat Data Book, also published by Sheridan House.

Contents

Screenshots

A sail for all seasons cruising and racing sail tips

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Build your own boat completing a bare hull - Ian Nicolson [1996, PDF]
Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Sailing, Expanded and Updated - Vigor J. [2020, EPUB]
Understanding boat design - Ted Brewer [1993, PDF]
Sail Trimming [2001, AVI]
Metal Corrosion in Boats: The Prevention of Metal Corrosion in Hulls, Engines, Rigging and Fittings…
Metal Corrosion in Boats: The Prevention of Metal Corrosion in Hulls, Engines, Rigging and Fittings…
Understanding Boat wiring - Payne J.C. [2003, PDF]
Sailing Essentials - Steve Sleight [2013, PDF]
The Boating Bible - Jim Murrant [1991, EPUB]
Sailing Big On A Small Sailboat - Jerry D. Cardwell [1997, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 13:06

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3